Chronos will be sponsoring this year’s UK Adjudicators conference which takes place in London and online. The day features some outstanding expertise from the world of construction and law with barristers and solicitors presenting on a range of topics. The timetable includes:
- 09.15 to 10.30 Defining and achieving diversity in tribunals
- 10.30 to 10.45 break
- 10.45 to 12.00 Controlling costs by capping fees of tribunal members
- 12.00 to 12.45 Governing Law after Brexit
- 12.45 to 13.15 lunch
- 13.15 to 14.30 Statutory ADR or contractual ADR ?
- 14.30 to 14.45 break
- 14.45 to 16.00 Do experts discharge their duties to the tribunal ?
- 16.00 to 17.00 Management of delinquent party behaviour
The online sessions are then followed by an in-person networking event in central London. We look forward to catching up with clients and colleagues at the networking session.